3.24.2011

~ Baby, baby, baby Ooooo.P.I ~ Oh Gosh!

Heyllow Marshmallah Eaterz! I've been dying to post something since monday but I procrastinated, me being lazy & all these days. My PC was being all dramatic on me lately as well. I really need to get a laptop (-_-"). Speaking of laptops, I finally recieved a letter from the College where I applicated, but it was only a requirement stating that I needed to take an English exam next tuesday. Ahhhh, I was soo getting my hopes up, wanting to have been accepted (TwT) ! My admission is currently being considered. Aigooo! Hopefully, I'll pass this exam & finally get it.  

Moving on, I have a mini haul to show you guys. But, let me be frank with you, this will be a small post. Don't tell me you haven't been told. I went to my local drugstore this past weekend in hopes of getting my hands on THE perfect revlon lipstick colour I intend to wear on my prom night. Those lipsticks were on sale for around 4$. Great deal ey? Unfortunately, the colours were all ugly. Nevertheless, some other things caught my eye & they were nail polishes on sale.



















Forgot to mention that the Carmex cherry flavoured lip balm was on sale for about 2$.


First off, Nicole by O.P.I nail polishes were just 6$. So I had to get them because they were usually for 11$. Great bargain! I wanted to buy another one, but I'm saving my money for prom & school album expences.

 


Next up is this Gosh nail polish which I was kinda hesiting on getting because I wasn't sure that it was gonna live up to my expectations about high end products & all. It was on sale for 5$. I LOVED ze colour which I thought would go great with my prom dress-well, the prom dress I intend to get.

So that's it for my mini haul. Now. I haven't forgotten my promise to show the T-shirt that I bought last time with my black tote bag. Sorry for the fat-faced expression here XD.



















Forgot to mention one thing, I went to the MusicFest this friday & my group won silver which kinda left me speechless. Not in a good way though. I mean, I honestly think that we deserved more like a bronze. But, I'm happy that we won silver since this is my senior year & I want to end it with a BANG.














No, it isn't a violin! It's a TROMBONE for Pete's sake! XD (inside joke)

So that's it for me now pplz. Hope you guys good health & here's a salad for you guys to drool over.XD Buhbyez Marshmallah Eaterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment