3.29.2011

Collective march haul + college placement exam

Aiyyaaaah Marshmallah Eaterz! I've been sooo happy lately, but a bit tired. I just finished watching the 1st season of Pretty Little Liars this weekend and I'm already anticipating the next one. Meee wifey EMILY!! XD Anyway, this morning, I went to do my english placement exam and it was okay. Greater English than what's tought at school, as expected. I was stressing out on the written essay, but I managed to write more than the demanded number of words. Teehee. And just to make my day even wonderful, my friend also took his placement exam at the same College where I was at. I finished my business over there, but I waited for him to get rid of his french exam. Yes, get rid because that's his most hated subject. So, I waited for him for about an hour. God it was so long! Luckily, he offered to pay for lunch as an apology for making me wait for him. I had time to kill before my appointment at the doctor's.

   

















We went to eat at the park.


Bought it at this place.

I so wanted to wat at this korean place (TwT), but I didn't wanted him to spend too much. Sorry if the pictures are mediocre. I had my old camera with me. 

Now, Imma show you guys what I brought there and then I'll be continuing on with past stuff that I bought this february. 

Ok, so I got plenty full of goodies when my friend & I intented to ''window shop" after we ate. Couldn't resist buying something. Don't you just hate impulsive shopping? I do that often especially when I get in a really good mood. But, just to tell you guys, my friend bought some of these for me. He insisted XD 

First, we went to the ViewShop. I intentionally wanted to buy the Super BB cream from Skin79 for prom. I've heard lots of raves about it. So, why not get my hands on one? Then, I got a skinfood & etude house nose  patches because my blackheads are really starting to bother me. Then I bought a cleansing foam from Missha because i wanted to try it out since it was only around 2$. Finally, I bought a nail polish from faceshop in order to get me a VIP Card. I needed to spend 35$ cosmetics to get that thing! And I also got free samples from Laneige which I'm only going to just before prom. Don't want it to go to waste. 

Couldn't stop myself from buying these cute hair accessories there as well and, to top it off, they were inexpensive. Retailing from 0,99$ to 3$. Well, for me, they were free because my friend payed them for me.

Then, on our way to the metro, I spotted a sale going on at Ardene. When I was going through the hair accessories aisle, I found my self staring at these cute asian-like-vibed hair accessories. Seeing that I couldn't get my eyes off them & that I was reaching out for my debit card, my friend insisted on paying half of pay. Hey, it's not my fault his father owns a company back in Korea. I was feeling guilty at that time okay, but then I remembered that he still owed me my birthday gift which he was supposed to hand in 3 months ago.  

Anyway, that's what happened today. Now Imma show you guys my other purchases this month.

I asked my mom if she can order the Sheseido set that was in the Avon catalogue last month and it arrived 2 weeks ago. I got so excited, but in the end, I only ended up getting my hands on the roller-on perfume. My mom kept the rest for herself. Psssht!

Then, my friend (same as the one who I was talking about before) bought me this Korean dictionary because he wanted me fail at it. (TwT) Sooo MEAN! I'm trying to get a hang of it though. Kekeke. SHINee&B2ST Oppas here I come.

Then, I bought this remote control gadget for my camera with a reflector. Impulsive shopping again (-_-'')

Okay so that's about it guys. Hope you enjoyed it! Now, like always Imma leave you guys staring at this beautiful kiwi. Imma go sleep now. God, my eyeballs!

One small step for being healthy. One great step for kiwi's martyr.

No comments:

Post a Comment