7.28.2011

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YUNEE?!

Eheee. Heyllow! I got ubducted by monkey-form aliens? O.O Ok, no. Honestly, I was busy with school & all.

Graduating was the best thing that happened to my ooh so eek senior year.  A lot has happened since my last post, that was like 5 months ago? I was busy with finals & preparation for prom that I was too lazy to open my pc & blog. Honestly, I thought that blogging was pointless since no one really reads my posts. But, I just realized that every nooby blogger started out this way. So, I just need to post things that really define me as a person and wait until lovers come see me {^w^} In addition, I got a laptop = highspeed internet connection. Not like my old pc that takes hours to open up & upload pics xD.

Anywho, Imma sum up my MIA moments:

- April: Looking for my "ideal" prom dress/ shoes

- May: friend's birthday (Aizel), preparing for prom, studying for finals *procrastination*

- June: Dying in classes for 2 hours doing finals, got my SONY laptop, got my flash for camera, Prom, friend's birthday, seeing my doctor

- July: Chilling with girl pals (had my first purikura pics. Woohoo~), chilling with good old friends, seeing doctor, surgery, staying home for a week, watching animes, watching movies, finally recovered from surgery...

And, that was yesterday! My surgeon told me that all was A-ok and that I could resume my daily activities. So, today, I celebrated my friend's 18th birthday. Man, you gotta love someone who's celebrating their oldness before you xD Anywho, we went to downtown and ate some souvlaki. Yummm~ Then, he planned on shopping for shoes at Aldo since they were on sale. And guess what? I ended up buying some accessories.



Now, I bought the feathered earring (15$) because I soo wanted them. My addiction grew even stronger after watching Aftershcool red's MV. Omo, like Kahi had loads of feather extension on her hair. I had to buy long feathered earrings no?

Now,for the other pair of earrings (6$). I watched Captain America last night, with my BFF at the theatres and I fell in love with Captain America, a.k.a Chris Evans. When I saw these earrigs, i thought of the hero's shield, with a white star in the middle. And, you guys know I love stars. So, I had to get it. They had the big ring to match it with, but it was too expensive.
After that, we went to Forever21 & I just went gaga over a pair of brown mid-high boots. It was the "dream" boots that I was looking for. Unfortunately, they didn't have it in stock at the store. Well, that's what I presumed since I couldn't find it anywhere there. Yah, sue me for not asking an employee if they had it in store! I was hesitant as well since I need to save money for College fees & all.

So, all I got were a blouse and a shirt. And guess how much it cost me? 42$ of LIFE!! TwT I need to get a job ~ Oh, and the white pair of shoes on the pic is from Yellow. It was on sale for 12,99$ Good deal hey?

Then, we went at Atwater. We went in Winners & I tried out a blouse I was eyeing for a while now.

They had a grey & jean-ish blue one, but the black suits me better. Don't you think? I didn't buy it though 'cause I ended up returning it to the rack. xD I'm always like that.

Finally, here's an OOTD (Outfit of the day). This is my first, so don't judge me pweez {> ~ <} Oh, don't mind the doodling on my face. I thought it was a good idea since my face was very awkward then.

Top: Forever21
Pants: H&M
Vintage camera necklace: Forever21
Bracelets: variety, from Gucci to cheap store

Ok guys! That's it! This time, I'm back for good. Hoping to have many followers, subscribers.

With lots o love, YUNee.a.Life

No comments:

Post a Comment