7.30.2011

New layout & My day out!

Haiyaaahh! Do you guys like the new layout? I am very pleased with it. Especially the header because I'm proud of the self-taken picture that I took ^^ A little bit of Gimp magic made the picture even more epic xD Then, I decided to go for red this time around since I wanted to alternate from summer to fall.

Anyway, moving on to the blogging xD, I went out today to celebrate my friend's oldness. Jokes jokes, 17th birthday. We hanged out at Downtown & walked outside until we could find a restaurant where we can eat in. Unfortunately, we got tired & went to eat at Atwater mall. We had some pizza xD

On our way to the mall, I spotted some must-clickeable-moments:

Street musician, skillfully playing a song with his violin.


This is my number one asian make-up shop provider~ This is where I buy my BB Creams & other korean make-up/face related products. If you guys are ever in Montreal, go take a quick look at the place. Here's the adresses if you guys are ever interested ^^: http://www.cnccanada.com/page.html?id=8 

Street graffiti.

Finally, OOTD xD

That's eat my Marshmallah Eatearz! Have fun this weekend & for the rest of your summer vacation. Monkey's outz~

No comments:

Post a Comment