8.01.2011

THANK YOU FOREVER21! & Hellow Fairydrops!

Hi guys! So yesterday, my friend and I went to Fairview Point Claire. Best mall centre ever! I actually saw balletandpinkroses on the bus on the way to the mall, but didn't have the courage to talk to her. I think she's s awesome & I never thought that she was in Montreal.

Anyway, I had the intention to buy the Fairydrops Tokyo mascara at Sephora since I got a mail informing me about it's debut here in America. Now, I've seen beauty guru Jean, of frmheadtotoe on youtube, use this mascara in most of her tutorials. That made me want to purchase it. The one that came out was 14A Scandal Queen. So, I bought it & here it is!




















I haven't tried it yet, but I will do a review on it later on, after I've used it a couple of times. In fact, I actually like this packaging compared to the hotpink & blue one from Japan. Which looks like this: 













Although it is pricey (around 32$ tax included), I didn't really care, because I needed a daily mascara that I could use at school. This product is actually replacing my Lancome Hypnose mascara that weren't made for my lashes at all.

Next, I've actually talked about my rave over these boots I saw at Forever21 the other day, but couldn't find it in stock at that store. Well, guess what? I found them in the Forever21 at Fairview Mall.



















The pink box is just the Fairydrops Mascara. Now, the pair of boots wasn't at all pricey in my opinion (41$, tax included) compared to the ones at Yellow (roughly around 50$). And I was so happy that I finally had them. I've been wanting boots like these ever since. Can't wait to wear them on! On the picture, it might seem like a lighter brown, but it's actually darker than that.

So, that's all for now folks! I'm going to watch some movies online now. Hope you have a pleasant day. I know the weather here is disgusting than where you guys are TTwTT.



















This was yesterday's forecast. *smiles*




















And this is today's *frowns*

No comments:

Post a Comment