8.08.2011

Kawabungiieeee~

Hellow everyone. I just went out with my friends and we went to the beach. It was that time of month to finally go to the beach before school starts. And Man, it was H-O-T! But, it was very fun. Why am I blogging about this two days later? Well, it's because I was busy yesterday & I went to the beach again today with another party. Anywho, here are the pictures:




















Entrance.

Made sandcastle, kind of xD. Tanned, not really. Oh, and the worst thing ever happened. At first, we went to play in the water, but then a lifeguard woman came out of nowhere and told us that people who had clothes on couldn't play in the water. I was freaggin' mad. But, I didn't unleash my Mad Monkey mode, because I am a woman afterall. So, we installed ourselves to another location, on a small hill to be exact. And we blew bubbles instead xD

It was soo much fun failing at blowing bubbles out of the plate xD

Then, instead of going home, my friends taught me into karaoke-ing. My wallet !!TTwTT. But, I don't regret it because it turned out to be a total blast! Too bad I can't post any pics with my friends' faces on it.

Anyway, this was a small post, ne? I will blog again, soon enough. I'll maybe review on the FairyDrops Tokyo Mascara next time. So, until then Marshmallah Eaterz ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment