8.11.2011

You smurfed with the wrong girl!

Hiyaah! I am back with a small haul and some smurfalific mood xD

First off, I will rant about ze haulage! Okay, so I ordered wedges at Aldo since they were having a 70% off sale and I just got them last week & here they are.



















The pair was only around 20$ which was a bargain for me xD And I've been eyeing this item since last year ^^

Then, on tuesday, after my apointment at the hospital, my mom and I spotted a sale at this store called Republic Collection. The clothing in stock wasn't that impressive, but I managed to grab a shirt and a shirt dress from there. I couldn't believe that they were only 10$ each!




















Here's the shirt dress that I've seen from chinese/japanese fashion blogs and the one that I've had my eyes on for a long time now. The only problem that I have with this is that the white shirt top piece is a see-through. Therefore, I have to wear something inside, but it'll be really tight on me because it was one size smaller. Sadness TTwTT Oh well, I might lose weight next year and be able to wear it *thumbs up*

This is the second purchase that I've made. It's very typical and very comfy especially in the winter time.

Afterwards, on wedenesday, after watching a movie, my friend and I went to the Viewshop. It's my number one korean makeup provider! We went there because my friend wanted to purchase a liquid liner that I highly recommended. However, she ended up losing it when we went to take refuge from the gruesome rain at a cafe TTwTT The thing was, she probably left it at the counter and the stupid people ordering later on just took it, and didn't even had the heart to give it to the cashier who'll eventually put it in the lost & found box. Like, WTF humans??! It's not a free toy, like when you get a happy meal at McDonald's! Anywho, I've purchased some items from the store and I ended buying the ones that I wasn't planning to get.

 First, I got the HD Etude House nail polish in a orange-ish colour because it was on sale. It went from 5,99$ to 2,99$ which was a great deal. Then, I was hesitating on getting the hand cream or the lip balm version of the Etude House Miss U collection. After hours of pondering, I finally chose the lip balm since I needed to try other products that will soften my lips. Price wise, it was kind of pricey, 9,49$. Packaging wise, it's really adorable! Finally, I got a toner to complete my night face routine. It was actually cheaper than the Vicky toner that my friend recommended, 15,19$.

To end this post with a bang, I FINALLY watched the Smurfs at Cinema Guzzo yesterday with my girl pals and it was AWESOME-INGLY HILARIOUS/ADORABLE! The graphics were just epicly amazing, as expected of Sony Pictures. The story was lacking a bit of something, but the smurfs just brushes that away. And, I highly recommend this movie to anyone. I mean, my friends and I weren't ashamed of being the only 17 year-olds in the room filled with kids and their parents. For a second, I even felt like I was going back to my childhood days xD

Anyway, that's it for today guys. I will talk to you guys about my Otakuthon weekend on the next post. And I can't wait to take pictures this time. Actually, my friends and I volunteered this morning for that event and it was a busy day, helping guys carry merchandises and stuff inside the truck. Unloading them from the truck after we went back to the Oaku place. Then, we ended up working more, getting the magazine inside the bag. Like, tons of magazines. I even had a paper cut TTwTT.It was tiring, but it was becoming a memorable 2nd year of Otakuness because my two other friends attended this event this year. So, if you guys are in Montreal, please participate at Otakuthon and go register! You never know, I might see you guys there since I'll be working at the register section starting from tomorrow *winks*. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment